WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Saturday, November 21, 2015 Cristian 0 Comments


Last year I had the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving for the first time. I had a turkey for lunch and I spent time with my American family. It was truly a good experience for me. At one point we all stood up and held each others' hands saying what we were thankful for.


This year's Thanksgiving is behind the corner. Even if in Italy we don't celebrate it, we all have something to be thankful for. I am thankful for having family and friends like mine. I am thankful for all the things my American family did for me, for all the people who have been always by my side and dealt with my personality no matter what.

"Thank you mom and dad for believing in me. Thank you, sister, for being a mom to me. Thanks brother for growing with me day by day. Thank you, friends, because you don't expect me to be anyone else but myself. Thank you to all the people who have been nice to me even if I was a stranger to them."

This is a North American holiday, but we all should take 5 minutes of our time to say 'thank you' to someone who deserves it. We wouldn't be the persons we are if it wasn't for the people around us. Imagine there's a person who's going through a hard period, you can change his/her day in better if you are nice to him/her.

"Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things 
because it could all be gone tomorrow."
"Be nice to everyone: You never know what they are going through."

- Cris

0 comments: