BEST TRAVELING ARTICLES.

Monday, October 05, 2015 Cristian 0 Comments

Everytime I say "best" keep in mind that's what I think. So, today I wanted to share with you a few articles that I find interesting. All of them talk about traveling, in some ways.

"Once you’ve traveled for the first time all you want to do is leave again. They call it the travel bug, but really it’s the effort to return to a place where you are surrounded by people who speak the same language as you. Not English or Spanish or Mandarin or Portuguese, but that language where others know what it’s like to leave, change, grow, experience, learn, then go home again and feel more lost in your hometown then you did in the most foreign place you visited."

"I have been passionate about meeting from all over the world for as long as I can remember, but saying goodbye never gets easier. Every time I have to give someone a final hug for an uncertain amount of time, it tears me apart a little bit. I don’t think there has been a single good bye where I haven’t cried either before, during or after. Every friend I make takes a little piece of my heart when they have to leave."


"Learn the local language, join a sport/club/anything, don’t expect it to be like other friendships, ask for people to introduce you/take you somewhere, get out there, always keep trying, remember nobody has a million close friends.."

"It’s okay to be sad when you look at pictures years later and shed a tear. It’s not fantasy world. For those four, six, or twelve months, it was your reality. It’s a reality that will always be a part of you.
It’s okay to have a playlist of all your favorite study abroad jams that you rocked out to until the wee hours of the morning."


- Cris

0 comments: