BEST TRAVELLING VIDEOS.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 Cristian 0 Comments

These past few weeks I've been trying to be okay and learn how to live life in Milan while wishing to be in the US as well. I still remember everything from my exchange year like it happened yesterday. It helps me to watch videos on the internet. It helps me thinking that other people will watch them right before going on exchange to have an idea of what to expect, so I decided to share with you some of the films that I enjoyed watching.

Four of them happen to be filmed by Italians. 
The first two are made by Federico, who spent a year in Colorado, United States.




The other two are filmed in Australia.
I really like the beginning of the first one because of what the narrator says..



This one explains really well how I feel right now. It explains how hard it is to return home. I share it with you not because I want you to be sad but because I want you to realise that you have to enjoy every single moment because we cannot rewind.


- Cris

0 comments: