BEST TRAVELLING QUOTES.

Friday, August 28, 2015 Cristian 4 Comments


Hello, guys! Today I wanted to share my favorite traveling quotes with you. Sometimes I find some online but end up forgetting about them, so I decided to gather them in this post. Enjoy and tell me in the comments which one is the one you like the most!

"I am a free spirit, either admire me from the ground or fly with me. But don't ever try to cage me."

"Sometimes the wrong train can take us to the right place."

"I can't buy happiness, but I can buy a plane ticket.. and that's pretty close."

"It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow."

"You will never be completely at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

"It is the journey that matters, not the destination."

"Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."

"Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them."

"Become friends with people who aren't your age. Hang out with people whose first language isn't the same as yours. Get to know someone who doesn't come from your social class. This is how you see the world. This is how you grow."

"They say home is where the heart is, but what if your heart is in more than one place?"

"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries."

"Even when someone is miles away, always remember that we are under the same sky, looking at the same sun, moon, and stars."

"If traveling was free you'd never see me again."

"I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality."

"I would gladly live out of a backpack if it meant I could see the world."

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."

"I'm homesick for a place I am not sure even exists. One where my heart is full and my soul understood."

"Home is where your passport is."

"Travel while you are young. This is the time for small pay checks and big memories."

"Travel while you are young and able. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."

"Can't we go back to page one and do it all over again?"

"It is your road. And yours alone. Others may walk with you, but no one can walk it for you."

"You cannot cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone."

"Not all those who wander are lost."

"Do not count the days, make the days count."

"Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag."

"A thousand miles seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way."

"We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonics to creativity. When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything."

"Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important. Capture the beautiful moments. Develop from the negatives. And if things don't work out, just take another shot."

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.

"There is no way of knowing for sure where the safest place is, so the best you can hope for is to have some good company."



- Cris

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the second quote which says, "Sometimes the wrong train can take us to the right place." My favorite quote on traveling is - "You can make money but you can never make memories - So travel".

    Best Regards,
    Great Journeys
    France Travel Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes are really mean to me, It makes me to be more confident with myself to be an exchange student :)

    ReplyDelete